- Compact design
- ASME Code vessel design
- Highly efficient pre-filter
- Clean and dirty sampling ports
- Basket strainer protects pump
- Differential pressure switch and gauge
- Sight glass for visual examination
- Automatic float and water discharge valve for continuous operation
- CSA (Canadian Standards Assoc.) approval available
- Swing bolt cover design allows for easy element change out
- Contamination removal – The Oil Coalescer Separator removes particulates using a B6=200 pleated polyester cartridge. Ratings were established by
- Multipass Test ISO 4572. Element is 99.5% efficient.
- Water Removal – The Oil Coalescer Separator removes free and emulsified water to less than 25 PPM and reduces total water content to less than 150 PPM.
- Tested on four major brands of turbine lube oil
- Results based on an influent with 5000 PPM water
- Lab services available.